« »

The RHF Veterans Forum :: View topic - Strange goings On!
The RHF Veterans Forum Forum Index The RHF Veterans Forum
"Nemo Nos Impune Lacesset"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange goings On!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The RHF Veterans Forum Forum Index -> RHF
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmckay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Strange goings On! Reply with quote

Hullawrerr Playmates!
I've just returned from a 'social evening' with the former WO1 Gavan Mooney in which we discussed the 'Strange goings on' of the activities in the area of 'Ross Priory Woods'. This area, which I may add is very rural (farmland) gives me great concern, especially, when a great number of our Members, having served in South Armagh, should know full well! The local farmers in the XMG area knew every blade of grass, every barn that had been occupied, every dog's bark that was out of place, why did'nt the local farmers in the Gartocharn region know that there were 'interlopers' on their land?
This area, of which I know full well, incorporates the lands of one of Scotland's most decorated Soldiers, Brigadier Pearson, and ALSO borders the grounds of a close 21 SAS friend of mine who has 'stables' nearby. - Someone you just would NOT mess with!
I hope it 'all comes out in the wash'!
Regards,
Geordie Bartleman Jnr
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am lost, it all means F. A to me. please enlighten me!
jimmckay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Priory Reply with quote

''Morning young GB!
Check out the BBC Scotland News Website (and KEEP UP!)
Basically there is a chance that some 'terrorists' were doing a wee bit 'P and P', test firing etc, perhaps? Cool
Regards,
Morris Colven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geordie and anyone else who hasn't read about the "explosion in the woods" link to the story is below..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330975/Anti-terrorism-squad-called-following-explosion-remote-Scottish-forest-near-Loch-Lomond.html

Yours Aye
Mo
williemckinlay
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the first I have heard of this so haveing read the reort and watched the video link it makes you wander what the P.C. mob do on their days off we pass this way going to loch Etive and Oban for the sea fishing and I have got to say on a good few occations when passing close buy you do see a lot of people of the muslim faith all over the place now you might say so what BUT its only women and children now then where are the men ?????
PJWILL
RSM
RSM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

williemckinlay wrote:
this is the first I have heard of this so haveing read the reort and watched the video link it makes you wander what the P.C. mob do on their days off we pass this way going to loch Etive and Oban for the sea fishing and I have got to say on a good few occations when passing close buy you do see a lot of people of the muslim faith all over the place now you might say so what BUT its only women and children now then where are the men ?????

Where are the men.....the answer could be one of these three!
1/ Manning their shop.
2/ Scrounging our benefits.
3/ Hiding/test firing explosives.
Yes you can go 50/50 or even phone a friend!!
PJ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The RHF Veterans Forum Forum Index -> RHF All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: