If you should have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 0141 332 5639 between 09:00 and 16:00, Monday to Friday
We aim to make purchasing from our online shop as easy as possible.
Using the menu – please browse the items, clicking on the item to view it more detail.
If you decide to buy the item:
• click “Add to cart”
• the shopping cart will appear on the right-hand side and all items selected and cost will be visible throughout your visit to our online shop
• you may delete items at any time by clicking the red cross
• to browse for more items, shopping categories are displayed on a drop-down menu above the shopping cart
• when your shopping is complete:
o check the shopping cart
o edit if necessary – please note, that you can edit your basket at any time during the process
o then click on “Check-out”
o at checkout, handling and shipping will be added and you will be invited to complete your purchase by entering your details and paying via PayPal
• we have a standard handling fee of 50p
• we post our packages 2nd class signed for; thus any packages that do not arrive can be tracked
• we aim to post orders within 3-5 working days; however, we have a very small staff and this is not always possible – we will send an email as soon as we have processed your order.
All prices are in Pounds Sterling (£) and include any taxes.
International shipping maybe subject to import fees; which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our internet site is completely secure and all personal details are encrypted by the software integral to the site.
Out of Stock:
We endeavour to keep all items in stock; however, occasionally this is not possible – should this occur with your order:
• we will contact you by email as soon as possible to:
o suggest the time for restocking; however, with overseas suppliers, this is not always possible
o offer you the option of waiting until the item is back in stock or a complete refund, including postage, but excluding the handling fee.
Should the purchaser decide for any reason to return the product we will refund the full price of the item/items. The full amount of the item/items shall be given on safe receipt of the items in their original packaging and suitable for resale. We allow a 14 day after the receipt of the order to return the item to the Royal Highland Fusiliers Museum. Alternatively, the museum may be contacted in advance of this return by the purchaser on where upon the refund will be processed upon the arrival of the items at the museum. Thereafter the products should be posted within 14 days from the receipt of the original order.
While we strive to provide only the best quality products in our shop and pride ourselves on quality control; occasionally items will be faulty or damaged in transit.
We will endeavour to replace the faulty/damaged item(s) as soon as possible, provided the following conditions are met:
• damage and/or fault should be reported to the Museum within 7 days of receipt by the purchaser firstname.lastname@example.org
• item(s) should be returned in original packing
• the item(s) are returned using 2nd class signed for – this is the only postage that will be refunded
The Royal Highland Fusiliers Museum does not disclose any information about our purchasers to any third parties.